Kubernetes Deployment and Helm Chart
The Kubernetes deployment and Helm chart for an OSG Frontier Squid proxy service can be found in the application catalog. Refer there for the latest technical details.
The Kubernetes deployment and Helm chart consist of five main parts:
- The Values file, which contains the parameters for the installation.
- The ConfigMap that holds the service configuration. This takes the parameters from the chart Values and constructs the appropriate
- The PersistenceVolumeClaim which create an allocation for local storage based on the size selected in the Values file.
- The Deployment which uses the Docker container, mounted with the configuration and volume defined above.
- The Service which exposes the OSG Frontier Squid proxy service to the network.