Adding the application to the catalog
Once your application is tested, you may want to add it to the catalog following this procedure.
- Fork the SLATE application catalog and add your application in the incubating section. Please, consult the README of the repository for all the technical questions.
- Open a pull request. The SLATE developers will review and test your application to make sure it fits the guidelines. They may contact you back for modification.
- Once the application is approved, it will be merged in the main catalog and will become available for installation with the standard SLATE tools.
- Further test the application as it stands in the catalog to make sure it functions properly with the rest of the SLATE distributed infrastructure.
- Once you are satisfied, contact the SLATE team and request that the application is promoted to the main catalog.
- The SLATE developers will review the ticket and move the application in the main catalog.