Adding the application to the catalog
Once your application is tested, you may want to add it to the catalog following this procedure.
- Fork the SLATE incubator application catalog and add your application to
- Consult the README.md of the repository for all the technical questions.
- Open a pull request in GitHub.
- The SLATE developers will review and test your application to make sure it fits the guidelines.
- They may contact you back for modification.
- Once the application is approved, it will be merged in the incubator catalog and will become available for installation with the standard SLATE tools.
- Continue testing the application as it stands in the incubator catalog to make sure it functions properly with the rest of the SLATE distributed infrastructure.
- Once you are satisfied, contact the SLATE team and request the application be promoted to the stable catalog.
- The SLATE developers will review the request and move the application in the stable catalog.