SLATE API/Client v1.0.36
Posted on Tuesday, December 13 2022.
The SLATE API & Client version
1.0.36 includes improvements to the Kubernetes NGINX Ingress Controller, added support for OpenTelemetry, and more.
- Updated the SLATE API server to compile and run on a Rocky Linux
9.xcontainer hosted by the Google Kubernetes Engine (GKE).
- Upgraded the installed Amazon Web Services (AWS) C++ SDK version to
- Installed the OpenTelemetry C++ Client version
1.6.1, adding support for OpenTelemetry in the SLATE API Server.
- Adding OpenTelemetry improves the SLATE team’s monitoring capabilities.
- OpenTelemetry allows the SLATE team to track down and correct errors that occur in the SLATE API Server more quickly.
- Future plans include OpenTelemetry integration with the SLATE Client and Portal.
- Added a new SLATE Client for macOS 12.
- Transitioned to serving the SLATE Incubator and Stable catalogs via GitHub Pages.
- Addressed an issue where the Kubernetes NGINX Ingress controller was suffering
The SLATE Team