The person who manages local deployment of a SLATE edge cluster.
- Shawn McKee for the University of Michigan SLATE edge cluster within the physics department
- A reliable and automated way to install a SLATE edge cluster (e.g. build from the network or local media).
- Allocate resource to SLATE virtual organization within a platform
- Basic hardware support (racking, cabling, replacing failed hardware, etc)
- Initial setup (running the installer, inputting basic network configuration)
(Lincoln) One may imagine a deployment guide for edge administrators that looks something like this.